Saturday, July 19, 2008

not so unexpected

See those pictures on my blog there?
It's clearly not just for show,
What I'm trying to show is that
I miss those moments.

I believe that it all takes a certain sacrifice to get our friendship back on track
It's not a major sacrifice, no of course not.
It's just time, I guess.
If each and every one of us could just spare a little tiny time to redeem our friendship
I'm pretty sure things will get back on track soon enough for us to see that we were once inseparable.

Whatever happened to the secrets that we shared?
Whatever happened to not feeling awkward at certain timing of the day talking to your close friend?
What did actually happened?

I'm sure I can't answer that.

xoxo,myraa.

1 comments:

Siti Amirah said...

unfortunately to say, with a heavy heart that have been thinking it overlapped and under.. i cant answer that either