![]()
It's a Saturday morning and surprisingly I woke up early today.
Wanted to have breakfast and go exercise but here I am staring blanklessly at the PC.
Oh well, since I am here already I shall blog about yesterday .
" you wanna know how I got these scars? " - the joker
I woke up at approx 6.30 and went straight into the bathroom. Took my 10 minutes daily shower
and had my breakfast and off to school I was.
Back home, lazed around the house and practically did nothing. Good god! I should've just studied or something. But then, I realized that I was wasting a whole lot of time , so I went down to do my homework . I still have some unfinished hw's tho.
Had my dinner and off to Gardens . With the help of my very best sister and brother in law we came late and missed like 5 minutes or less of the movie . Thank god I could still understand what was going on.
Throughout the whole movie my jaw dropped on how good the movie was . Tho it was a 2 hour and a half movie , it didn't fell that long cause it was simply awesome!
Another good movie if I say so myself . The joker acted out by Heath Ledger , wow he is amazingly scary yet funny . He rocked the character well . And somehow rather batman was charming in a way, lol .
So there you have it , go and get your ass off that chair and go watch it , now now!
xoxo,M.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
why so serious?
Posted by myraa. at 10:13 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment