It's July the 1st (:
Time flies very fast aite?
I couldn't agree more .
Seems like it was just yesterday I was thinking of which stream to take and here I am now studying Bio,Chem,Phy and what not . Wow, amazing .
Since I am becoming lazier by the day and frankly speaking I don't enjoy being like this. I would like to redeem myself and be like how I used to be which is becoming less lazier that is . I have to work harder in order to get my grades up again . So yeah, help me out on my new and improved resolutions okay?
- Studyyy
- Stop onlining every single day
- Less going out and save more money
- Get my grades up again
- Be more independent
- Stop being so lazy
cheers(!) (:
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
resolutions
Posted by myraa. at 11:24 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment