let's recall what happened today :
kringg kring , damnitt not agaiiiin -.- .
Yes , that is not other than the sound of my alarm . Unfortunately I didn't straight away wake up and go take a shower, instead I continued sleeping (:
At around approximately 650 a.m I finally decided to go and shower and get ready for not other than, A Freaking Awesome Monday In School . Wow, joy much? Go figure .
To my surprise , there was no assembly . Yipee me! Can't stand just sitting there and listening to all those teachers blabbering about stuff I couldn't care less about . Climbed up those 3 storied high staircase which is frankly a good exercise but very tiring tho . Read through literature and joined Merissa with her so called guitar lesson 101 . She's good and I envy her cause she can play the guitar so well . Kay Jean and Xin yan joined in too. We sang a long to a bunch of songs . We practically skipped maths and did like a street performance thingii haha :p
Surprisingly, it was raining after our Bio lesson . Guess it was all because of our sweet , awesome voices joining as one . bhahaha :p Physics was a bore! Didn't pay attention at all . Started talking to Ainaa and Celine as usual started to annoy me . hahah boo you!
And then, It was Bm . Didn't do much during Bm too . And so did english. Practically today was a girls aloud nothing dayy . I declare today as an ordinary yet really boring dayy . yawn . It's 11 now and I have nothing else better to do so I am guessing I'm off to bed . Peace and thank you. xoxomyraaa(:
Monday, June 16, 2008
girls aloud!
Posted by myraa. at 10:49 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment