Wow what a fucking awesome day jst now was wasn't it? I had the time of my life . wow i can't stop thinking bout it like woah .
I make jokes now, wow with a huge exclamation mark. Laugh you doofus , laugh!
I'm having a big headache now and my head feels like its going to burst soon . Go call 911 or something you bitch . What are you still doing there staring at the pc ? You wanna see my head burst and let me die in front of you? Wow, you are one awesome friend . I should give you an award , seriously .
Anyways, if u really think what i said about today about how it was awesome and all was true , u really are one blind fella
Can't u sense the sarcasm at all?
Yeah, I was being sarcastic if u didn't noticed.
Let's recall what happened today shall we?
First of all, I practically wasted my time and money that's for sure. I did nothing at all today . Wanted to watch Wall-E but no,
we didn't get to watch it. Oh well , the smell of cigarette smoke or should I say Cancer sticks gave me a huge headache . Rushing to go home didn't make it much better either . Gaah i'm soo blank and pissed and ahhh whatever lah .
xoxo,M
Monday, August 18, 2008
all wrong
Posted by myraa. at 9:09 PM
1 comments:
chill woman, lets have fun this saturdaayyy :)
i love you myraa sorry about tadi
Post a Comment