Phew(!) What a relief! August test is finally over and you know what that means? Hols baby!
Despite the fact it's only, I repeat only with a huge exclamation mark, 10 days of holidays actually 9
days but yeah it's still considered as my term break from all the stress stink bombs. I have my holidays
planned in mind already. First of all I would like to (i) Redecorate my room , haven't done that in ages. My
bulletin board for instants need a whole lot of makeover I tell you. Next, (ii) On the 16th of August, PRS's Farewell
Party ; Theme: Nerds . I was thinking of wearing my black overalls with a plaid brownish shirt which I found in my
sister's closet. To be extra nerdy , my dad's tie and spectacles which I still don't have and not forgetting shoes! Shit, I have
none of those that compliments the theme. Oh well. (iii) 18th of August , Outing to Pavilion to celebrate my burp-day bash
well so called that is. Have no idea what to wear just yet and oh lord, no money too. Help(!) . (iv) 20th of August , Perhentian
here I come! Can't wait for this. I miss the beach. My one and only stress free getaway. (v) 23rd of August, Pharvisha's Birthday
Party ; Theme: Dress to impress . God knows what I'm going to wear for that . Last but not least (vi) Futsal outing with the clans,
joining us will be saidah and dian and merissa too maybe. Well there you have it, my plans for the hols . Hopefully everything
will turn out to be superbly awesome. Till then, toodles :)
xoxo,M
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
boom babyy
Posted by myraa. at 9:39 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment