It's Fucking Friday already? Man! This sucks . Holidays are almost over and school's gonna start again. Oh well, instead of being a total pessimist, I shall try my best to remain optimistic . Yeah school , at least I can catch things up with my peeps right? The same old routine back on track. God, who am I kidding? Can't sleep or wake up late anymore. Books will be my entertainment . Homework's all piled up again. What to do ey? Deal with it Myraa . Just deal with it. Speaking of which, I have tons of homeworks to be done a.s.a.p . Just when I thought exam's are over and right after that its the hols, on the very last day of school they just had to give us enourmous amount of homeworks to do. Since I'm being a total optimist for today, I am determined to go do my homeworks and try my best to finish it all of by today .
xoxo,M
Friday, August 22, 2008
grow up and blow away
Posted by myraa. at 2:07 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment