Don't worry , my title has nothing inter-related with anything . It's an old song from The Darkness that I used to love way back when . Suddenly I'm in the mood of re-downloading old songs . School re-opened on Monday and what a bore Monday was . Wasted time chit chating , got few of our results and such , catched up on stuff with friends , you know the usual's . So the normal anti social life is back on track and good god, the way I'm typing this out it's as if I'm enjoying it and let me tell you, Hell to the No I'm certainly not thank you very much. Started reading Eclipse today . Finally something to cure my boredoom before I take a trip to dreamland. Talking about feeling lonely and bored at night ey? Mhmm, here's a secret tho well several secrets that is yes, it's fucking obvious that I'm jealous and sort of pissed off in a very unconventional way. Next, I seriously want to know what the fucking hell did I do? What are you holding a grudge against me or something? Are you specifically mad at me in particular that is? Let me tell you this tho , really , I should be the one whose supposed to be pissed off but no, I'm just letting it go . So yeah, can someone tell me what's the deal cause I just don't get it.
xoxo,M
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
and love is only a feeling
Posted by myraa. at 9:25 PM
1 comments:
honey youve gotta calm down. im sure everythings goina be revealed.. sooner or later.
Post a Comment