
I never knew there was a kick ass trick,like a literally kick ass trick when playing blackjack. I would learn the trick and play tho . If only I could. It's a sin to gamble. But is it still a sin if no money is involve? but heck, what's the point then. Oh well, scratch that. I'm basically drooling over Jim Sturgess here! Auw so adorable and hot. So anyways, I don't know if i'm still up for any dvd's later considering I just took my med and soon I'll be drowsy and eventually will fall asleep. Did I mention that I have a vox account? It's private tho, certain post that is, oh wait almost every post is private. I enjoy blabbing there tho, no offence blogger. I'll update here too if there is anything that I would like to let go off my chest. For now, let's see... teetttt, nadaa -.- . Oh well, till then.
xoxo,
M
Friday, November 21, 2008
blackjack
Posted by myraa. at 11:13 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment