And.. score(!)
So we might not be the most talented person on the field but we got skills yow! Hah. I had such a great and wonderful time with fellow clans today. Our futsal plan turned out to be funted after all. A hectic and tiring day that's for sure. Ahh.. What a weekend. The activities never stop tho it was all an awesome weekend, I am in need of sleep. A full 15 hour of beauty sleep would be great. But first let's recap. So saturday I went for rock climbing and the results ? Body aches . Sunday was an all day outing. Went to One Utama from noon till evening and off to Mid Valley. Watched Quantum of solace, interesting movie but I almost fell asleep because I was too tired. Been waking up super early nowadays and I don't enjoy that to tell u the truth. So today, woke up super early again . Went for a futsal match with the clans . Shouting, screaming and running are personally our best assets yet so far. Hah! Walked to secret recipe , had our so called lunch and walked back to my place. It was actually quite far. Never noticed that before tho. Chilled for a while and had a guitar hero marathon! Now, my whole body hurts and I am hungry. Haven't been eating right for the past few days and my tummy is clearly upset and I have a feeling that my body is feeling upset too. Gahh, sleep sleep!
Till then.
xoxo,
M!
Monday, November 10, 2008
jerk it out
Posted by myraa. at 7:25 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment