Sunday, November 2, 2008

Can u spell Fun?

An awesome weekend getaway that's for sure! I had the most awesome weekend, hands down. Despite the fact that I encountered a few truths that are dead hard to swallow, I managed to put aside all the emoshitness and had a blast. Woke up early on Saturday morning. Had breakfast and lazed around while watching 90210. Packed my bags and off to Ou with Anis,Ainaa,Zhrf,Luqeey,Merissa and Siti. The two lovebirds went to watch a movie while the singles except for Merissa tho, pity her Zack wasn't there with her that time. Hah Yeah , we went to scream our lungs out by treating ourself with 9 cheesy songs at the kareoke box. I had fun that day. Tried on the most stupidest pants and paired them with some nerdy clothes, camwhored and cheered ourselves with ice cream. Fun times. After that, off to shah alam for Sa'idah's open hse! Changed into our kurung's and what else is there to do when you arrive at the food monster's house? That's right, EAT! Pictures after pictures,laughters after laughters. It was one heck of a day. After almost everyone went home, the 5 of us who were sleeping over went to Pelita at seksyen 9 to eat , yes again. After that, we hang at starbucks and just talked. It was a really awesome moment. I had really fun talking about the past,present and future. Makes me realize how much I've grown and change. At around 1130 p.m we went back home and changed into our so called swimming attire. We were too tired to swim so we just dipped our legs and took pictures. Went inside and indulged ourselves with not other than, food again. We slept at 5 doing but not other than laughing and rolling around and giggling like maniacs. The next morning, we woke up at around 10 ish and decided to go swimming. Took even more pictures and guess what we did in the pool? We freaking jogged and exercised in the pool. Hah! Awesome. Showered and ate lunch and soon after that we took a few videos. Our own version of with you and no air by chris brown. At around 4, we left shah alam and went back to Kj. So here I am now, blogging . I am super tired and I fucking have school tomorrow. Oh well, at least I had a blast. Till then,

xoxo,
M

0 comments: