Friday, November 7, 2008

Tit bits

When your stuck with psychotic bitches what do you do? It's either i) You ignore them totally and live in your own dorky little world , ii) Look at them with a bitchy face and walk away or sabotage them or iii) Ignore the consequences , let your hair down and just join them. I choose , that's right number 3 of course! I can't believe I have one more day left and it's the end of being a form 4 student . Next year, I have to face Spm and what a bummer that is. I really love my class this year. By far, it has been the most exciting year so far . Of course there's the piles of homeworks and workloads and all the tense and stress but hey? Isn't that what students are born to do? It sucks for sure, but school's ain't that bad when you have friends waiting for you there . Today was such a funted day. We as usual laughed and laughed like nobody else's business , played stupid games and had a so called class party. We were drunk , literally. And it was just coke I tell you. Next friday would be our last day for year 2008 and boy am I gonna miss it. Further plans so far are i) Monday-Futsal match! Hah , this is going to be something. ii) Fri- after school hangout. And after that I hope everyone would always be on their cell and text for further activities. Heh :)

till then,

xoxo,
M

0 comments: