I've come to a certain part of my life where I become really optimistic about everything and thinks that everything happens for a reason. This happens rarely to tell you the truth but I bet you already figured that out. Well I'm pretty okay with everything for now. Things can always be better tho that's for sure but maybe the timing is not just right. For instance, relationship with parents. This has some brushing up to do. And yes, relationship with friends too. Of course issues with myself too. Yes, I have a lot of issues. Bet you think I'm a weirdo? Maybe? God knows. Anyways, tomorrow's the last day of school for year 08 and boy am I going to miss 4sc'ians a hell a lot. By far, this year has been the best year yet so far hands down. So I guess sixteen is sweet after all. Of course there were a lot of ups and downs but I think I've handled it all just fine. Next year would be a whole different year for me. Apart from being seventeen, going through SPM, getting my driving license and such , I would be leaving school after that. I might as well cherish every second of it no? I shall make the best out of everything that I have for now. Told you I'm becoming an optimistic person. Tee hee.
xoxo,
M
Thursday, November 13, 2008
do the panic
Posted by myraa. at 11:11 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment