I cannot, I repeat. I cannot get Dakota by Stereophonics out of my head! And yes, it has a whole lot of other meanings or inter-relations with what's been happening I think? Anyways, Good God! It has been a while. A very long while that's for sure. Finaaaals are partially over! Well, partially. I still have goddamn 2 more freaking papers! Oh well, 5 days of Deepavali holiday let's make the best out of it shall we? One thing's for sure, raya open hse's wont just stop. Food will still be my one and only bestfriend tho I have started my exercise routine and hopefully I will stick to it. So I may have screwed most of my final papers but wthaay. I just can't wait to go shopping! Haven't been indulging myself with clothes for ages. Oh and not forgetting, outings with the gals . Boyy I sure miss going out. Been cracking my brain like a psychotic maniac it's really time to chill no? Oh well, GG is waiting for me. Tralaa~
xoxo,M
Friday, October 24, 2008
bby, give me something to believe in
Posted by myraa. at 4:18 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment