So I've been feeling okay lately. Well somehow I've been happier. I'm not entirely sure why. I know I haven't been studying or been catching up on my homeworks , but somehow rather I just sense a postivie side on everything. For now, at least. I wanna enjoy this week first and next week books, here I come. And this time, it's for real. So the second day raya was a fucked up boring day. Woke up at 230 p.m . Confidently I thought it was only 10p.m . Guess I was wrong. Clumsy little myra. Showered, had my lunch and did absolutely nothing that's productive enough at all. Laze around like a big fat ass couch potato till 3a.m. Finally, I decided to doze off to bed. When am I ever going to change? I wonder so too. So today was fun. Went out with two of my sisters to Bangsar. Wanted to buy this awesome dress but then again it's too expensive. I may be going there again on Sunday tho. Who know's I might as well just pamper myself and buy the god damn dress already. Took a few photos here and there. It was raining so heavily and we were soaked. After a long day of shop hoping we decided to head back home. And here I am now, wasting my time again and again and again. Tomorrow I will be Raya-ing at my cousins house. More food and cookies I suppose? Well, diet starts when school starts. Chaloo~
xoxo,M
Friday, October 3, 2008
Why do I keep running from the truth?
Posted by myraa. at 9:52 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment