Wow, what a rayaa. I have been indulging myself with trans fat! And of course wasting my time on stuff that is fairly unnecessary . I hate it when holidays are over. Damn it! That's it myraa. It's time to get straight to business . No more playing around alright? Hopefully my determination to study my ass off starting from tomorrow wont fade away. My sleeping curfew has gone haywire and I really need to fix it up by tonight. I am going to try, yes try and sleep early today. I will also try not to online for this whole week. Well, next week also. Until I finish my first half of the finals. So yeah myraa, Please oh please study! Enough of eating and lazing around. Fuck I am scaaaaaaared :S
Sunday, October 5, 2008
fly me to the moon
Posted by myraa. at 10:11 PM
1 comments:
you've been tagged,
read my comment :P
post it la,
and why can't i subscribe to your blog ?
Post a Comment