Thursday, October 9, 2008

Insomnia

I am fully recovered. I think. Hah. Instead of Rihanna's song disturbia, I think I should write a song called insomnia just for keep's sake you know ;)
I have been busy. Yes, trying to study that is. Don't see any progress tho. Gahh it's really time for me to change. Trying. There goes the T word again. Oh well. Anyways, I dreamt of something yesterday. It was really funny yet cute I think? I remembered , I woke up sort of smiling. Heh. It was one of those dreams where really random people show up all of a sudden. It wasn't really a continous dream , more of a lot of situation not really inter-related combined together. I slept at 4 yesterday and today I woke up at 930. Like wthaay. Oh and did I mentioned I skippied school? hehe :) Anyways, all I can summarize abt my dream is that, there was rain, there was holding hands, piggy backs and a whole lot of laughing and smiling. Go figure out what's it about if you can. :))

Won't be blogging anytime soon I think. I really have to study. Off to indulge myself with not other than, Food. Hah :p


xoxo,M

0 comments: