Sunday, October 5, 2008

tell me a lie

Hectic mothereff chaos! Waiiiit, before I update more on this I should really go and finish off my chemistry! It's fucking 3a.m in the morning. Yes, I am still up again. The routine just has to stop already. It's really eating me up here. So... hold that thought? Guess so. I'll be back in a giffyyy :)


Hello there! I'm back. Damn! It's 4 already? And my eyes are still wide as ever.
So I'm finally done with chemistry. Good god! It took me a bloody hell 2 fucking hours for that.
Okay, let's recall what happened today.
I woke up at approximately 11 a.m which I consider really early tho. Craved for scrambled eggs and surprisingly I actually made breakfast and ate 3 slices of bread. Showered and cleaned my awfully wait, always messy room . After getting ready and such, off to visit fellow relatives. House number 1, indulged myself with not other than cookies . House number2, more cookies and some real food too. House number 3, more food and obviously more cookies. Drank one whole cup of coffee which explains why I'm still up at this time of hour. Never been a fan of caffeine tho. But then again, there's always a first. After a long day of eating, finally went home. Reached home at 12a.m . Showered and changed into my Pj's and went straight to my desk and did my Chemistry. Finally, after days of procrastinating, I finally managed to finish that effing thing. Here I am now blogging. Oh guess what? I fucking gained 0.5 kg in less than 4 days. Fuckaramaaa! Well, diet starts on Monday!


xoxo,M

0 comments: