Thursday, September 4, 2008

by all means

Go freaking do whatever that you want to do damnit! Thank god it's the fasting month, if not I will clearly go ballistic on this. I'm trying my best to stop swearing thank you very much. Today, if I say so myself was definitely what's that word? Unique? Different? Oh well, let me describe it for you okay? Started of with Agama which was frankly a very boring topic . I wouldn't want to be a business woman and hold that much of responsibilities now would I? What was after Agama again? Oh right, P.E . Mannn! Wth was with teacher la? Major PMS i see? We had to redo our push ups,sit ups and such cause apparently someone lost the paper -.- . With sour faces, we climbed up those 3 staircase and joy oh joy it was time for History. Why should we care about history anyways? It is after all called History for a very good reason. In my dictionary that is. Teacher finally agreed to let the people practice for their dikir barat thing . Since I'm not participating I sat with Qeels,Fy,Celine and Ainaa to discuss our break fast at Curve next week. We are going to be nice girls and go tarawikh after that together :-) . During recess we had to go to the surau for tadarus . After that, Ainaa showed me the Al-Quran with the missing pages. Four pages go missing every single day. It somehow rather like a sequence. To actually see it with my eyes it gave me goosebumps and it occur to me that I really do have to start and change into a better person . I'm not kidding, the pages were literally blank. Like there's no ayat at all. It's terrifying. It's scary. I will try my best to change for the better. Amin. We head on up back to our class and told Qeela,Fy and Celine about it. Qeela started crying and it made me almost cry and we all just stared at each other with really awkward silence. I guess it all hit us that doomsday can happen without us realising. We know it's going to happen and yet we still sit here and do nothing. The five of us decided to go back to the surau and see the Al-quran again while the others get ready for their dikir barat. Confidently we took our shoes off and went in. The form 5's were having their trials so we kept it low. Each and every one of us was scared to go in. Finally, without even noticing we formed a line and fify lead the way. HAHAHAHHAHA mannn it was hillarious!
Then we went to search for the Quran but we couldn't find it. So quietly, Qeela,Fy and Ainaa not to say tip toed more of using their knees but really silently moved to the other side of the shelf . God, it was really funny. ahahaha. While Celine kept saying omg their looking at us . I was like yeah I know , let's just keep quiet . Suddenly we all heard that ustazah was somehow calling us to go and see her . Shocked, stunned and afraid all five of us ran out of the surau laughing. HAHAHAH . We got scared that she might come out and scold us , we took our shoes and ran further away and laughed like hell. We all felt like prisoners and as quote by qeela I think, 'mcm penjenayah mane je kitaorg' hahahahaha. Where as clearly we were about to do something good and benefitial. After that we went into the dewan and laughed some more. It was such an enjoyable day . Full of laughters . I shall go shower now. Tee hee(!)

xoxo,M

1 comments:

Dian Mashita said...

eeee tak aciii
kodi ahh dikir barat -.-