
And so..
We're back on track! Well hopefully that is. I'm glad we finally settled this . I hope things would still be the same . I guess everyone has to do their own part in patching things up for now. I'm truly sorry to each and everyone of you if I've said too much that might have offended anyone of you. Really, I'm sure I didn't mean any of it in whatever particular way. I forgive each and every one of you truly too. Let's all not hold any grudges and learn to forgive and forget. We the awesome bunch of 8, just need time to spend with each other. We must not keep any more secrets and be more open about things. I can't predict the future, but I sure do hope that it'll always revolve around you seven people. Just keep in mind that I love each and every one of you people for who you guys really are , no matter how we humans, are prone to make mistakes and may have flaws this and that, I still love you guys with all my heart.
Yours truly,
M.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
drops of jupiter
Posted by myraa. at 4:54 PM
1 comments:
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!! so sweet!! bunny's pose kena dow, cam 'we're back!' ahah :D i'm happy. your vid tuh funnay, cheered me up! you will be there lalalala i have a picture of you....... XD
Post a Comment