Fartney like barney. Hello im the purple dinasour!
Let's pretend we're all princesses and we can skate on the ice.
Oh puh to the lease equals to police . And I'm fucking broke
Wait where exactly is this post going? You've guessed it. No where. My mind is blank , I'm just typing whatever shit there is in my extraordinary brain. Keep on going cause I have lots more to share, it'll only take you a minute or two to get me a dangling hair.
Suddenly I feel like meeting rapunzel so I can chop off her hair and twist it into a mustaouche! That'll be cool. Oh and I would love to go sky diving one day , suhweeet!
I have loads of secret just so you know.
Anndd I aint telling you any!
Okaaaay what the fuuuuuck
gaaaaaaaaaaaah i feel weird :S
!@!@#$@#$!%$$@&%!$!#@$!$%#!$!#$#$!#$!@$!
-----.------
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Fartney
Posted by myraa. at 11:54 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment