Friday, September 12, 2008

laughing gas gone wild (!)


Where the hell do I start? Should I start off by saying that I had a super awesome time today? Or should I say that it was a total blast of awesomeness day? It was simply, funted that's for sure! Good times yeah good times. Unfortunately, Fify and Celine couldn't make it. When my mum came to pick us up from school we were dead excited about today until, Merissa texted Dian and said that her mum suddenly said she can't go and we were all shocked for about 2 minutes. We quickly called her and begged her to beg her mum cause the whole point of us going was to celebrate her birthday. After a while finally we convinced her to beg her mum. Finally, when we were getting ready she said she could go. Yipee us :) . And so we head on to curve with our baju kurung's :) . Went straight to Charms to book a place for us to break fast. After that we went to this heavenly sweets and candies shop ' Me Love Candy ' . Gahh sweetious indeed! I don't even know if that's even a word but yeah. Met up with Qeela and Merissa and went shopping for not other than , food . Basically we indulged ourselves today with enormous amount of fats. Our feets couldn't stand the walking anymore so we decided to go to charms and get ready for our break fast. There, we actually planned to surprise Merissa with a cupcake with candles on top of it. Finally she came and we sang her a birthday song. Zach or better known as Ustaz Serbaguna was there too. I couldn't really enjoy my food properly as for the fact that we kept on laughing and laughing over unnecessary things. I swear to god that my stomach was about to burst and I was about to puke right there and then. We went to pray and Qeela had to go home already. After that we just walked around and kept on laughing and laughing like no one else's business. We were so high for god knows reasons why. Hey, that ryhmes! heh :) . Then it was time to go home. Sent Merissa home . We laughed some more in the car . It was as if our laughing gas tank has just exploded and it wont stop or something. Ahhh good times , good times. Reached home around 10 ish with a smile on my face with big apple donuts and cupcake chic's cookies and cream and not forgetting some candies I bought. Awesome day indeed :)

xoxo,M

0 comments: