Tuesday, September 16, 2008

exhausted

My brain is tired(!) I am tired . I don't feel good . Gahhh o.O
This is not fun. Not fun at all. Homeworks are piling up like crazy . I am trying my best to finish all of em so that I can finally study for my finals which apprntly was supposed to be on the 30th and now it has been confirmed that my finals are on the 13th till 22nd and a short break and then continue from 4th till 7th . Mannn, chaous chaous! Raya is not gonna be fun . Unfortunately I have to study during raya now. Awessomeee -.- . Anyways, I had a bad dream last night. I woke up screaming and crying. It was really scary . Just wanted to let it off my chest. I shall not continue. What else ey? Ohh , I got my braces on and damnnnn it hurts . It's like as if someone punched my teeths and it's all broken now. One of the main reason my brain can't think straight and I'm in a not so giddy mood. Nevertheless, I'm really trying to remain optimistic. Tomorrow's a holiday and homeworks here I come! Gahhhh somebody please save me! Gulp(!)


xoxo,M

0 comments: