Tuesday, September 9, 2008

grow up kid!

I am definately still a kid at heart :) . I can't believe I watched Anastasia just now. I just remembered that it used to be my favourite movie back when I was five. It was fun re-watching it again after oh so long. Oh the other day I watched camp rock too. I never knew Joe Jonas was hot . I mean I knew everyone was head over heels about him but my oh my, Gorgeous looking fella I tell you! haha nick was extremely adorable too. Heh :) Well, it's not wrong to watch some silly shows at times right. It cures not only your boredom but sometimes your stress too. Our plan to go break fast at curve this Friday is looking mighty shaky tho . Hopefully everything will be fine . On the other hand, recently I am out of words to say , to type out , to speak it out loud. What's happening ey? Maybe , just maybe my mind wants it's own sweet time to chill . Okay, up to you not so mighty brain! Ooohhh o.0 Bad news M, Finals are on the 13th! and not 30th . Insane? Indeed -.- . Man, how the hell am I supposed to study ? Gaaah . Oh well, Gossip Girl is back! Episode one was aa-okay . It was sweet and all but predictable tho. Nevertheless , chuck babyy you turn me on :D . Nate too . And of course Dan . heh till then .

0 comments: