Gasp(!)
What may seem obvious enough, yes I am starting to feel the tense and stress of facing finals . Obviously no feeling of exuberance for upcoming eid that's for sure. To be able to score I, not only have to squeeze my tiny discrete brain into shattered pieces, the prerequisite to get extra marks or formative marks to be precise is to complete all assignments which are dreadful enough! Since when must we do presentations and drama's and whatever what not? Stop with the homeworks already. I am in need of time, in need of time to sit and study. To be frank, I am actually feeling marginally not lazy to study. Yeap, I want to study. I want to score and I dont intend to fail any subjects for that matter. Good god! Help.
Monday, September 22, 2008
paranormal attack
Posted by myraa. at 10:13 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment