current mood : accomplished, for being able to survive fasting for today :) Believe it or not I did not sleep until sahur. Yes, I did manage to stay up until 4 but eventually, I fell asleep anyways hahah but fr one hr only. Sahur'ed and slept again till 4 p.m . Awesome much? Veryy :) , sort of sick, i have no idea why my stomach is feeling very, I mean extremely weird lately and I have a feeling it's not because of the fasting month. Ohh and Im feeling very head over heels over this song called it's you by ryan cabrera . gahh sweetest thing ;') . I know its cliche but I would really love someone to sing that for me. Hee hee . Okay right, back to reality. So far so good tho but yes there's that almighty but. Tomorrow I have school and I seriously don't get why our school doesn't allow us to go home earlier? I mean hello we're fasting, do u know how tiring it is to absorb all the knowledge without food in your stomach? Mann --.--
xoxo,M
Monday, September 1, 2008
it's you,
Posted by myraa. at 11:28 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment