Saturday, September 27, 2008

Frog-natomy!






Please ignore my previous post, Thank you :)

Anyyyways , it's the Ho ho ho ho yeaap, lidaaaays :D
Wow suddenly enthusiasm has taken over me . I'm pretty sure it's just a temporary kind of thing. Oh well, might as well enjoy it while I can.
So.. Raya's around the corner . Duit rayaa here I come. Okay so enough about that, let's recall what happened today ;

The whole frikking point I came to school was to bisect a frog or fish. And with a huge smile on my face, I here by declare that mission accomplished(!) hah. It was awesome . Altho I really do pity the frog. We're sorry alright? May your little froggish souls rest in peace. Amin(:
To actually see the tiny intestines and such was really cool . Poor fish too, it looked distorted after we bisected it. All thanks to fy,celine and qeela. Speakinf of which, qeela is going to Kuch tomorrow for 2 weeks. Imma miss u bitch. I already miss everyone already. Auwh it's so lonely sitting at home. Apart from that, we have to frikking complete all our assignments and study at the same time. Joyyy -.-

0 comments: