Monday, September 1, 2008

shopping is my cardio

Indeed shopping is a theraphy (: . Although I bought like only two items somehow it made my day. Lol I sound so pathethic but well it's true. I went to Ou just now and went shopping alone while my sister and her husband went to look for stuff. Managed to buy a red cardi and a red tank top. I'm in the mood of red right now maybe cause it suits my anger management issues. HAHA -.- and that's true also. I have major countless issues I tell you. People should just back off. Okay not entirely tho. Right, this is getting out of hand here . Oh well after that we went to curve to go eat . We ate at that forrest gump thingi restaurant . Mann the food's awesome! Go ahead and try em it d,e licious ;) . So then, we went to centre point to go and buy Baskin Robins. Reached home at approx 11 something . So here I am now. I am not allowed to sleep as qoute by Anan . He dared me to stay up till sahur which I know I can. Go do your thang almight eyes of mine! Happy fasting peeps :)

xoxo,M

0 comments: