Dude, seriously ignore the title. Hah!
Today was such a lifeless and boring and dull day. Everyone was so lifeless and they all had the same expressions on their faces . The tengg -.- look .
oh god(!)
Ze' finals are around the corner . Gasp dammit no, dammit! This entirely spoils my whole raya mood. Well to be frank I am not that excited about it considering I don't really feel any raya vibe just yet. My dad's not gonna be around in town for raya. My second sister as well if I'm not mistaken and some of my cousins too. Oh well, at least there's the food and money and and cookies waiting for me right? Heh. Can't believe I actually have to study during Raya. What a bore(!) I miss the after life of being a pmr student, things were just oh so perfectly fine. Next thing you know, I'll be sitting for my spm already. Good god! how time flies so fast. 10 more days of fasting and I lost only, yes only 2 kg. Mann, I expected 3 . Hah! Anyways Im off to go take a nap now. Chalo!
xoxo,M
Friday, September 19, 2008
respiration
Posted by myraa. at 2:12 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment